Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
The free, *official* Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty app: Now available for 30 language versions -- the ultimate news experience for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
RFE/RL reports the news in 28 languages and in 21 countries, including Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Russia. With over 400 full-time journalists, 750 freelancers, and 19 local bureaus, RFE/RL is one of the most comprehensive news operations in the world. RFE/RL operates in countries where a free press is banned by the government or not fully established. We provide what many people cannot get locally: uncensored news, responsible discussion and open debate.
Get the latest, breaking news from RFE/RL and our global network of journalists.
* Customization for 30 language versions
* Enjoy photos, video, audio and text content, including background streaming of audio content
* Read stories while listening to on-demand and live audio
* Breaking news push notifications
* Hear radio podcasts on demand without downloading
* Save download time and data costs with the Low-Bandwidth Mode in the settings
* Download stories, videos, and photos for offline reading, watching, and listening
* Customizable navigation items and order
* Apple AirPlay sharing support integrated
* Share your favorite stories, videos, and photos via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
* Social media sharing of content on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
* Send your photo, video, audio and text news reports to RFE/RL
Supported language services:
(Radio Svoboda) in Russian
(Azattyq) in Russian
( ) (Azattyq) in Kazakh
(Radio Farda) in Persian
(Radio Svaboda) in Belarusian
(Radio Svoboda) in Ukrainian
(Radio Azatliq) in Tatar
Azatutyun in Armenian
Azadl q Radiosu (Radio Azadliq) in Azerbaijani
Radio Tavisupleba in Georgian
[Azattyk nalgysy] (Azattyk) in Kyrgyz
Radio Slobodna Evropa in Balkans languages
Radio Evropa e Lir in Albanian
(Radio Slobodna Evropa) in Macedonian
Radio Europa Liberă in Moldovan
(Ozodlik) in Uzbek
(Radioi Ozodi) in Tajik
(Radio Erkenli) in Avar
(Marsho Radio) in Chechen
(Radio Azadi) in Dari
(Azadi Radio) in Pashto
(Radio Mashaal) in Pashto
Azatlyk Radiosy in Turkmen
. in Russian
Q r m Aqiqat in Crimean Tatar
. in Ukrainian
Have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app?
Please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty (version 3.2) has a file size of 12.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.